[cvsnt] cvsnt and bugzilla integration

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Thu Sep 22 02:49:25 BST 2005

>>Yes - by the same people who write CVSNT!
>>http://march-hare.com/cvsnt/features/bugzilla/
>>

>FYI, this  url does ONLY work, when you have a
>english language setting in your browser.
>If i have e.g. german, nothing is displayed, as
>the url expands to
>http://march-hare.com/cvsnt/features/bugzilla/de.asp

Thanks Bernhard - you are correct I should have specified the URL as:
http://march-hare.com/cvsnt/features/bugzilla/en.asp
Or
http://march-hare.com/cvsnt/features/bugzilla/default.asp?Lang=EN

Can you confirm both of these work ok for you?

Also the bugzilla/de.asp page should not have been blank - but should
have appeared the same as this page:
http://march-hare.com/cvspro/de.asp

Can you check these again and if they are really coming up blank I'll
have to try and work out what is happening...

The translations of the new web site are progressing - but it will be a
few weeks before they are ready.

Regards,

Arthur Barrett