[cvsnt] Re: Control Panel shortcut needs "Start In" directory

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Fri Sep 23 09:06:15 BST 2005

This is my experience from the past, especially when using other applications
like ViewCvs etc. A few weeks ago when I ren an install after I hade a new
PC I had to restart the PC after the install to get it working.
I assumed that this had to do with the PATH setting, I might be wrong though.

In any case it is a good thing to point PATH to CVSNT so that all applications
can get hold of it.

/Bo