[cvsnt] CVSNT Web access

Shashi Kanth Boddula sboddula at novell.com
Sat Sep 24 08:37:07 BST 2005

Hi

As i learned from the mailing list that , we can't do checkin , checkout
, and other tasks  by using web access ( ViewCVS , CVSWeb ) . I am in a
plan to migrate from VSS to CVSNT . I have some question regarding this
process .

-- Is there any  paid software is available which will gives you the web
access to CVSNT repository and you can do some basic tasks like checkin
, checkout , commit , etc .. ? ( Basically , my users want this feature
)

-- Is there any document about how we can migrate from VSS to CVSNT ?

Please can anyone give the answer to my questions .

Thanks & Regards,
Shashi Kanth