[cvsnt] Problems with ACL

Jerry A. Kurian jkurian at xavient.com
Thu Sep 29 07:22:15 BST 2005

Let me further explain my problem. I have the following folder structure

ABC (main folder)
	-> Documents (sub-folder)
	-> Implementation (sub-folder)
	-> Management (sub-folder)
	-> Presales (sub-folder)

The checkout is done at the "ABC" level. And I want to restrict (noread) access to the "Presales" folder. This is not working . However in the case that I am applying the same to the "Documents" folder it is working fine and
Documents folder is not accessable.
Any help will be appreciated
Jerry