[cvsnt] Bug: Unable to open control panel

Jonathan Sprinkle sprinkle at EECS.Berkeley.Edu
Thu Sep 29 17:16:00 BST 2005

Hi Joachim,

If logging in as administrator does not work, on my Win2k3 server I had to
modify the shortcut "start in" folder to be the $CVSNT_INSTALL directory
(e.g., c:\Program Files\CVSNT). This is not done by default, so if that
directory is not in your path it will not work, just disappear after you
click it.

Hope this helps,
Jonathan Sprinkle