[cvsnt] Tag and Branch problems

harald.lonn at akerkvaerner.com harald.lonn at akerkvaerner.com
Fri Sep 30 10:12:05 BST 2005

Hi, I get this error message when I try to TAG a file.

In C:\testlokal repo\Nordrive_dokument: "C:\Program
Files\TortoiseCVS\cvs.exe" "-q" "tag" "-c" "test"
"ParameterDB/NordriveBasisDB.mdb"

CVSROOT=:sspi::103565 at AKBPW49060:2401/Nordrive

cvs.exe [tag aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages
if any)

Error, CVS operation failed

I get the same error when I try to Branch the same file, or any files in
the same repository.

On my othe repos Tag and Branch works just fine.
The Nordrive repository does contain som rather large
files.(NordriveBasisDB.mdb,v is 252 283KB)

I use TortoiseCVS version 1.8.22 on a WinXP machine, and CVSNT
2.5.02.2088 on a W2K machine.

Does anybody have any suggestions? (Please....)

Hopefully
Harald

This e-mail and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. It is solely intended for the person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, any reading, use, disclosure, copying or distribution of all or parts of this e-mail or associated attachments is strictly prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message or by telephone and delete this e-mail and any attachments permanently from your system.