[cvsnt] tagging

Preston Snead Preston.Snead at termana.com
Wed Apr 5 20:47:12 BST 2006

In WinCvs, how do I tag an entire module?  When I select the folder and
use the Create Tag Settings dialog the output window says that it tags
them but it doesn't show the Tag name in the folder view.  Any ideas on
what I'm doing wrong?

Also, how do I view the change description for each file in WinCvs?

Preston Snead
Senior Software Engineer
Airborne Systems

Terma North America Inc.
645 Tallulah Trail
Suite 204
Warner Robins, GA 31088
USA

T  478.923.7233
T  706.614.1452 (mobile)
F  478.923.7360
E Preston.Snead at TermaNA.com <blocked::mailto:Preston.Snead at TermaNA.com>
W www.terma.com <blocked::http://www.terma.com>

Attention:
This e-mail (and attachment(s), if any) - intended for the addressee(s)
only - may contain confidential, copyright, or legally privileged
information or material, and no one else is authorized to read, print,
store, copy, forward, or otherwise use or disclose any part of its
contents or attachment(s) in any form. If you have received this e-mail
in error, please notify me by telephone or return e-mail, and delete
this e-mail and attachment(s). Thank you.