[cvsnt] patch code : tracking 3rd party sources

douglass_davis at earthlink.net douglass_davis at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 9 22:43:52 BST 2006

So, i imported some 3rd party sources.

however, the issue is now that the last release only consisted of
"patches" to certain files, not an entire release. I did the import already.

when i run checkout to do the merge, i get these type of notifications:

cvs checkout: scheduling
xoops/html/themes/xmt/navigation/theme_moduleadmin.html for removal

this may be because not all files were in the "patch" code.  Is this the
right way to import/merge when only given some of the files?  or is
there a bettor way?  If I wasn't supposed to do that, is there a way to
fix what i just did?

Thanks.

--
http://www.douglassdavis.com