[cvsnt] rcsinfo makes cvs export failed

Evan Chou cyq_0906 at yahoo.com.tw
Tue Apr 18 08:36:43 BST 2006

Dear cvsnt guys,

My environment is cvsnt 2.5.03.2151 on windows server 2003, and I
customize rcsinfo by adding one line :

DEFAULT C:/Bugzilla_CVS_integ/rcsinfo.template

This file does exist and can be checked out, becuase every directory
in sandbox will have a CVS/Template after 'cvs co'. However, such
rcsinfo makes 'cvs export' failed. The error message is shown below :

cvs.exe [export aborted]: cannot open <CVS/Template file> for writing: No
such file or directory

Did anyone know this problem? Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Regards,
Evan Chou