[cvsnt] Re: Configuring cvsnt-sserver/sserver with Eclipse3.1.2/CVSNT 2.5.0.3 - trouble

Ingmar Engström ingmar_engstrom at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 18 16:32:33 BST 2006

I had a look in the Event viewer where I found these entries:

"CVSNT
E Couldn't read certificate (0): error:02001002:system library:fopen:No such
file or directory"

The sserver plugin in CVSNT had "cvsnt-default.pem" as default settings for
certificate and private key. However, that file did not exist on my machine,
which led me to this post:

[cvsnt] cvsnt-default.pem was not generated when installing 2.5.01 Build
2013 on win2k
http://www.cvsnt.org/pipermail/cvsnt/2005-July/020261.html

"To resolve the problem I did the following.

cmd
cd C:\Program Files\cvsnt
genkey cvsnt-default.pem"

That did the trick.