[cvsnt] Re: CVSNT on XP home

Glen Starrett glen.starrett at march-hare.com
Fri Apr 21 21:20:16 BST 2006

Peter Crowther wrote:
> ... Which is almost certainly overkill for someone who simply wants
> revision control on his laptop.

It depends on how he values his time, and how much more he may
eventually want to get from the product.  I know how much time I spent
learning about CVSNT when I started working with it, and looking back
CVS Suite would have been a bargain.

I'm only offering it as an option.  There are detailed, screen by screen
instructions in there that would certainly lead him through the process.
  I've never used Eclipse before, and it was easy enough for me to walk
through using the eBook instructions.

I don't mean to discount the excellent advice that is offered on this
list for free on a regular basis.  I'm just trying to raise awareness
for those who might not know about March Hare services and the eBook,
what it contains, or the time it could save.

> Glen, when did you get the march-hare address, anyway?

I started working for March Hare last month.

Regards,

--
Glen Starrett