R: [cvsnt] Unknown to the system? ME???

Marcello Marangio m.marangio at tno.it
Thu Apr 27 11:11:45 BST 2006

> Is it possible to update this client to something newer; 2.0.11 is
> *really* old

I just downloaded and installed cvsnt client/server for win2k 2.5 and it
behaves the same.

> Can you try this directly on a command line (MSDOS Prompt)?
> The -F option is just the comment, so you can try:
>
> cvs commit -m 'log_message'

It fails in the same way

> When you are already on the command line, please execute:
>
> cvs version

On the client
Client: Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT) 2.5.03 (Scorpio) Build 2260
(client/server)

On the server
Server: Concurrent Versions System (CVS) 1.11.21 (client/server)

On the server:
Cvsnt version: Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT) 2.5.03 (Scorpio) Build
2260 (client/server)

Should I remove completely the old cvs on the server?

> To check if you are really using the server and client you
> think you're using...
>

> A hint: Please always CC: to the mailinglist so the other
> people can read the message too and it gets archived.

Apologize, I thought I was replying  to all.
Thanks