[cvsnt] Win2k server and linux clients - Control Panel docs

Chaz Ackerman cackerman at osius.com
Fri Apr 28 21:22:02 BST 2006

Hi, I am new to CVSNT and installed it on a Win2K server. I am trying to get it configured to talk to my Linux cvs clients (using ssh). Can someone point me to the proper documentation for this? I have been reading and reading the manuals but I haven't come across this particular configuration.

Also, the CVSNT Control panel documentation seems to be a bit behind the latest version in the documentation. Is there more recent documentation for the latest CVSNT Control Panel?

Thanks,

Chaz Ackerman
OSI Consulting
cackerman at osius.com