[cvsnt] i still have merging problem

Alexander Zoernack alexander.zoernack at technotrend.de
Thu Aug 3 10:56:00 BST 2006

the problem is that you make changes and commit on the branch. So
you can merge from thousends from different versions, if you commit,
you will get a new version in the branch.
Do this befor:
- update the file to HEAD (do update with "reset any sticky tags/date/kopts")
- merge with the branch
- commit and you will get a new revision in the main trunk...

best regards,
Alexander Zoernack