[cvsnt] Retrieve Version Other Than Date And Time Process WhenForgot To Create A Tag

Sabahat Adil sabadil at perfexa.com
Fri Aug 4 10:44:13 BST 2006

Hi All,
Thanks for help.I am able to retrieve revision but my time and
cvs time are different so the log time is differ from my commit
time.how can i set the cvs time according to my server time.I
am able to enabled history logging.For time changing i am using
the below command:
cvs history -z -1310
but server time is not changing.
How can i change the cvs time according to my server time.

Thanks and Regards
Sabahat Adil Imam