[cvsnt] CVS using repository prefix

Tony Hoyle tony.hoyle at march-hare.com
Fri Aug 4 17:52:26 BST 2006

patrick goovaerts wrote:
> hmmm, I'm using the latest version of IBM WebSphere Developer Studio which
> integrates RAD6.x into Eclipse (Eclipse JDK 3.0.2).

It can't be the latest version - eclipse fixed that bug a long time ago.  I'd
contact IBM about an upgrade.

> I don't get this error when using CVSNT 1.11.3 but decided to install the
> latest version of CVSNT 2.5.03.2382 to start with...

It's not a CVSNT problem.  Certain old versions of eclipse had a bug where
they generated spurious error messages if they saw a repository without a
drive letter.  This was fixed ages ago and should not occur any more.