[cvsnt] Securing pserver on CVSNT: tunneling with ssh

Tony Hoyle tony.hoyle at march-hare.com
Fri Aug 11 16:33:18 BST 2006

David Somers wrote:
  > Ta for the heads-up re wiki replacement... I'll hold up with updates
until
> the dust settles... I guess the accounts/passwords will get wiped again.

It may not get actually replaced* for a while.. I'll probably link to it.

OTOH it really wasn't working as an information source since it doesn't
get updated often enough.  Also when people visit the site having the
latest release information (and other stuff, like info about your
sserver proxy) on the front page means that they don't have to look far.

> I guess its hard to know what to replace the wiki with... there are a lot of
> different systems out there, all with their good and bad points.

Yeah.. that's the problem.  There's nothing that really does exactly
what we need.  For example phpnuke has a nice news system on the front
page, but its download system sucks IMO.. so I end up linking back to
the wiki download page.. and end up with an inconsistency.