[cvsnt] Recursive add (as opposed to import)

Nick Duane nickdu at msn.com
Mon Aug 14 13:03:56 BST 2006

Hmmm.  I find the $Log:$ comments very useful and would hate to loose that
feature.  I don't understand what you mean by them creating differences.  I
would expect the comments to create differences.  That is if someone adds a
change and a log comment is created for that change then the source code
change and the log comment would be the difference, correct?  I'm guessing
this is not what you're referring to.

Thanks,
Nick

news:ebnush$6n1$1 at paris.nodomain.org...