[cvsnt] MSI installer error for custom install

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Tue Aug 15 19:14:17 BST 2006

On Tue, 15 Aug 2006 18:01:33 +0100, Tony Hoyle
<tony.hoyle at march-hare.com> wrote:

>Bo Berglund wrote:
>> Well, after the lengthy process was over (and I had updated the
>> cvsdeps module to get the new stuff from there) I still have a  set of
>> errors:
>
>For the oci stuff you need oracle installed.  There's no way I can
>redistribute that unfortunately - just delete the oracle db interface if
>you're not using it.

Thanks,
I removed the oracle db from the solution and now it built right down
to the last line:
cvsnt error result returned from
'f:\engineering\projects\cvsnt\winrel\tmp\bat000144.bat'.

What in the world is this bat file there for?

How to install the new build?
Now that I got the new binaries and I have used the MSI installer to
get 2403 on, how do I proceed to switch to the newly built binaries?
Can I just copy the files on top of the existing ones (after stopping
the services) or is there some other way (like registering some
files)?

HTH

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)