No subject

Wed Aug 9 18:31:36 BST 2006

Is there anything else I need to download to be able to run the MSI
installer creation?

When I tried your suggestion about nmake this happened:

(Created a command line in the installer dir):

F:\Engineering\Projects\cvsnt\installer>nmake

Microsoft (R) Program Maintenance Utility   Version 6.00.9782.0
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corp 1988-1998. All rights reserved.

'bash' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'bash' : return code '0x1'
Stop.

Does nmake need a command line argument to find some kind of script or
similar to work on?

>Forget about using the scripts in the script directory (release builder,
>release cvs, debug cvs, etc.) as they will really only work if you have
>a build environment exactly the same as me with everything in the same
>places.  Just copy the binaries around.

I'll do that with a batch file. Or manually to begin with.

HTH

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)