[cvsnt] History Logging

David Somers dsomers at omz13.com
Thu Aug 17 16:21:19 BST 2006

muhammad kamran wrote:

>   I have used all the guidlines from CVSNT mail Archives and from threads.
>   But I have same error.
>
>   "History Logging is not enabled on this repository"

You did check that in CVSROOT your config file has an entry for LogHistory
that is set to something. (And I'm sure I've said that on more than one
occassion to this list over the past few weeks... sigh.)

Did you run cvs -ttt ... so you get a trace of what's happening and see
what's really happening?

>   I have also configured SQL database for the for historylog the
>   connection is successfull and tables are also created successfully.

history logging and the SQL database are two separate entities... the SQL
database is for the audit plugin only.

David.