[cvsnt] CVSNT seems to rely on deprected "case" requests

Tony Hoyle tony.hoyle at march-hare.com
Thu Aug 17 22:21:57 BST 2006

Sebastian Schuberth wrote:
> But that would mean that the (rather old!) version of 1.12.11 of the
> CVSNT server has the bug that it announces the "Case" request type
> although it does not support it. Can you confirm that bug exists in that
> old version of the CVSNT server?

There was never a 1.12.11 of the cvsnt server - that's a cvshome
server.. it's interesting to note they link to cvsnt.org (I should make
cvsnt mention theirs too if so).

OTOH it's possible that your version is some kind of hybrid.

cvsnt servers all accept the case request, they just don't do anything
with it (in fact I really should remove it now.. it's been a while since
it got taken out.. I only kept it around for ancient cvshome clients).