[cvsnt] Sticky option (-ko) permanent or only on in working directory?

Nick Duane nickdu at msn.com
Fri Aug 18 13:11:05 BST 2006

But the keyword is still getting expanded in this file.  I can't figure it
out as it seemed as if things were working ok locally, but maybe it just
didn't expand it locally but did expand it on the server.  At any rate, when
I deleted my sandbox and checked out the module again the keyword was
expanded.  I wanted to be able to selectively turn off keyword expansion on
certain files and have it stay that way.  At this point I'm going to edit
CVSROOT\config and add KeywordExpand=i to turn it off globally.

Thanks,
Nick

news:ec47gj$m1q$1 at paris.nodomain.org...