[cvsnt] CSV NT 1.11.1.3 Build 62

Andreas Tscharner andreas.tscharner at metromec.ch
Thu Aug 24 06:52:07 BST 2006

Timothy James wrote:
> Hello

Hi,

> I am tryin to determine what the security implications of running CVS
> NT 1.11.13 Build 62 are?  i.e is there is list of known
> vulerabilities for this version.  Any information, pointers etc is
> much appreciated.  I have searched via google and found little
> information on this version.

Ahem.
This CVSNT version is this old, you nearly have to be an 	archaeologist
to still find it on the Net. I hope you know that the current stable
version is 2.5.03.2382 (and for testing 2.5.04.2428) and I strongly
encourage you to install one of these two.

Having said that, I don't think that there is a list or something for
this version. I suppose it suffers the same vulnerabilities as GNU CVS
up to version 1.11.13 did...

Best regards
	Andreas
Andreas Tscharner                          andreas.tscharner at metromec.ch