[cvsnt] Spaces in File and Folder names.

Andy Southby asouthby at removethis.drumgrange.co.uk
Fri Aug 25 09:02:43 BST 2006

Thanks for all your input.

I happen to be using scrips, auditing and TortoiseCVS and felt spaces may be
problematic so I will be taking the advice and mandate that my users not use
spaces. (This may cause me some problems however :), oh well!)

I seem to remember a thread a while back discussing a scripted method of
enforcing this in the add or commit operations, am I remembering correctly
and if so can anyone point me to it as I can't seem to find it?

Thanks,
Andy.

news:ecjv3q$sqd$1 at paris.nodomain.org...