[cvsnt] Pserver protocol

sudheer.nukaraju at wipro.com sudheer.nukaraju at wipro.com
Wed Aug 30 12:38:21 BST 2006

Hi

I am new to CVS. I have just installed CVSNT and WinCvs on my Windows XP machine. I have created a temporary repository.

D:\ set CVSROOT=:pserver:babu123 at s3-1345:/CVSREPOS

D:\cvs login
It is asking CVS passwd:

I am logging on my pc with userid "babu123" .I don't know what password I have to use here.

Note: I am testing this on my pc. No network and no domain.

Can any one give steps to proceed further..

Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards
Babu.N

www.wipro.com