[cvsnt] process unicode file incorrectly

Winston Feng tifish at 163.com
Thu Aug 31 03:11:12 BST 2006

Tony wrote:
> > 3. touch the a.txt
> > 4. cvs st a.txt, get:
>
> Looks fine. What is wrong?

Maybe I missed a step. Before "cvs st", I've runned "cvs up" on the file,
and get "M a.txt".

> No attachments on the list.  I have tried this and it works OK.  Are you
> confusing conflict markers for corruption perhaps?

I know about what conflict markers mean, and I often edit the conflict
file manually. Corruption means the characters are not readable.

I did see the attachment, can't you get it? Maybe I should send the mail
directly to you mailbox.

BTW, I run TortoiseCVS 1.8.26 on Windows XP.

Regards,

Winston Feng