[cvsnt] Import binary files and wrappers

mail.ru axonix at mail.ru
Tue Dec 5 14:32:34 GMT 2006

> the result is fifty-fifty :)) looks like the server still ignore wrappers,
> but predefined extensions are processing well so the now my question is -
> are my tests and resumes correct or I miss something ?
>
>How are you passing the wrapper info?  On the command line?

Yes, I pass the wrappers just as a command line string, like

cvs import -I ! -I CVS -W "*.EXE -k 'b'" -W "*.gif -k 'b'" -W
"*.odd_extension -k 'b'" -W "*.rar -k 'b'" -W "*.zip -k 'b'" -W "*.zuxx -k
'b'" -m 'no message' test  VendorTag release0015

>If you are passing on the command line, did you configure the server to
>ignore client-side wrappers?

hm... sorry, I don't understand what do you mean, I have just reread
"cvsnt-Concurrent Version System.pdf" and haven't found nothing about how I
can ignore or don't client-side wrappers, do you mean "-W !" option or
"CVSROOT/cvswrappers" confuguration file or what ? ... could you explain
this point ? may be it is my problem :))
thank a lot in advance

sy konstantin