[cvsnt] charsets problem after activating auditing extension

Dominik Ruf schrei5 at gmx.de
Fri Dec 8 07:51:30 GMT 2006

Hi,

since I activated the audit extension every client is getting the following
warnings:

cvs update: warning: unrecognized response `File
'C:\mysql\\share\charsets\?.conf' not found (Errcode: 2)
' from cvs server
cvs update: warning: unrecognized response `Character set '#48' is not a
compiled character set and is not specified in the
'C:\mysql\\share\charsets\Index' file
' from cvs server

My MySQL installation is not in c:\mysql\ but I can not find the config
file to change that.
Anyway there are no .conf file in share\charsets\. All files are XML.

I am using MySQL 5.0.27 and CVSNT 2.5.03 Build 2382.