[cvsnt] Password policy in CVSNT

Gerhard Fiedler lists at connectionbrazil.com
Fri Dec 15 13:32:01 GMT 2006

claudio.dangelo at lombardia-servizi.it wrote:

> I must config cvsnt to support the password policy (password length,
> upper, lower case and number in a passord) and user control (password
> timeout). Anybody know how can I implement this requirement?

Some info is missing: what system the server is running on, for example.

If it's Windows, use the sspi protocol. This means that cvsnt uses the
system logins. Then implement your password policy in the system
configuration.

Probably there's something similar in *x (similar in using the system
logins and therefore system password policy).

Gerhard