[cvsnt] Re: [CVSMailer] 2 questions

Joe Enfield joeenfield at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 2 14:36:28 GMT 2006

This is an good short term solution.  I haven't experimented with the
<number> replacement - I just assumed it had to be an actual number...  I'll
look into this some more...
Bo has offered a possible change to CVSMailer that would allow fine tuning
of the repository/issue reference mappings through a new CVSROOT file.

Thanks for the suggestion.
Joe E.

news:1v9pubvi69h8h.1w538se4d0znz.dlg at 40tude.net...

IssueUrl=http://myserver/mytracker/myissues/WGS-<number>;http://myserver/myt