[cvsnt] Re: Broken behaviour with cvs export in recent builds...

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Fri Feb 3 11:57:30 GMT 2006

I figured that something was done that plugged that after 2.0.41.
But looking inside checkout.cpp and making diffs between 2.0.41 and
2.0.58 did not reveal any big changes that can explain the errors. Both
have a loop to build the directories in the sandbox and AFAICT nothing
there has changed much an dyet it bombs out.

By the way, I don't understand the error message:
cannot chdir to <directoryname>
This to me is very strange because I have manually created the whole
directory structure needed so it should be perfectly possible to chdir
down. Why is this message telling me it cannot?

Anyway I worked around the immediate problem by changing my scripts...

Best regards,

Bo Berglund