[cvsnt] CVSNT Roadmap

Lehman, Curtis CLehman at carrieraccess.com
Wed Feb 8 01:27:53 GMT 2006

Arthur,

The dates in your e-mail seem to disagree with the FAQ you pointed me to.
The FAQ said:

What releases of CVS / CVSNT have March Hare planned for 2005/2006
  _____

March Hare Software have planned the following releases (updated Feb 2006):

*	Q1: CVSNT 2.5.02 Stable

*	Q2: CVSNT 2.5.03 Stable

*	Q3: CVSNT 2.6.01 Unstable

*	Q4: CVSNT 2.5.04 Stable, CVSNT 2.6.02 Stable

*	CVSNT 3.1.01 Unstable planned before Dec 2006.

Your e-mail stated:

>Tony hopes to have a testing build of CVSNT 2.6 available soon and once
>that is available we will make more information available regarding
>features planned for the 2.6.x series

So, is the 2.6 unstable release planned for Q3 of 2006 and stable Q4 of 2006
like the FAQ said or sometime in this quarter like your e-mail implied?

Thanks,
Curtis Lehman