[cvsnt] Stress Tests results for CVSNT/CVS/Subversion

Trevor Leybourne trevor.leybourne at aderant.com
Wed Feb 8 22:17:09 GMT 2006

We've noticied similar things whereby CVSNT will just take for ever to
do a simple Update or Checkout. Where a Checkout normally takes 1-2
minutes for a module, doing a Update suddenly will take 30-60 minutes
for the same module. I've found no way to easily reproduce (so haven't
reported it as a issue), but it has been happening about 1 or 2 times a
week, over the last couple of months. Normally we either reboot the
server or eventually CVSNT comes back to normal.

We're running 2.5.01 as our server and clients are all 2.5.01 or higher
as well.

I'm waiting for the next suite release to see if it solves the problem.

Trevor

Attention:
This e-mail message is privileged and confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient please delete the message and notify the sender.
Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author.