[cvsnt] Escape Characters

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Thu Feb 9 12:54:02 GMT 2006

I don't know why you should want to pass this to CVSMailer in the first
place, but the secape character is \
CVSMailer has no use for such a parameter so you should reconsider using
it.
For the parameters that CVSNT supplies these are properly escaped by
CVSNT itself so there is no need to do anything yourself.

Best regards,

Bo Berglund