[cvsnt] Cvs remove does not work in builds 2221 and above...

Oliver Giesen ogware at gmx.net
Fri Feb 10 00:50:08 GMT 2006

Tony Hoyle wrote:

> I'm currently working on the 2.6.x 32bit and 64bit installers... does
> Inno have a 64bit installation mode?

Yes, it does according to the docs but I never tried it so far and I
don't have the environment to test it in.

> It would (probably, unless
> there's a workaround) need to be a 64bit executable to be able to see
> the correct registry entries etc.

I'd have to have a closer look at the docs but I'm pretty sure Jordan
took good care that we don't run into too many problems. The help file
already lists a few minor gotchas but I haven't checked whether any of
them would apply here.

Hope this helps.

--
Oliver