[cvsnt] Commit error

Hiller Shane Shane.Hiller.ext at siemens.com
Fri Feb 10 14:11:18 GMT 2006

I keep getting an error:

cvs server: user <name> is not a valid editor of the file <path to file>

I have found that if I change the file options with the macro in WinCVS
from -kbx to -kb this fixes the problem, however, as soon as the file is
modified again, the same thing happens.

Any ideas ????

Shane Hiller
Configuration Manager
Colledia Control Project W1
Solutions Division - Siemens Business Services
Room 457 Design Building, BBC Television Centre,
Wood Lane, London, W12 7RJ
T: +44 (0)20 85762609 M: +44 (0)774 0611784
Email: shane.hiller.ext at siemens.com
            enquiries at shapenit.co.uk

Website: www.siemens.co.uk/sbs <http://www.siemens.co.uk/sbs>
www.siemens.co.uk/sbsmedia <http://www.siemens.co.uk/sbsmedia>
This e-mail contains confidential information and is for the exclusive
use of the addressee/s. If you are not the addressee, then any
distribution, copying or use of this e-mail is prohibited. If received
in error, please advise the sender and delete it immediately. We accept
no liability for any loss or damage suffered by any person arising from
use of this e-mail.

Siemens Business Services Limited
Registered No: 1203466 England
Registered Office: Siemens House, Oldbury, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12
8FZ