[cvsnt] Help with Audit

Clovis Garcia clovis at phoebus.com.br
Tue Feb 14 20:40:54 GMT 2006

I´ve started to test the audit last sunday and I´m having problems with
text written in my own language (Portuguese). Look at the example below

The commit text was:
   "Implementação do recurso de Idle Timeout."

but it has been saved at CommitLog table as:

   "Implementa? do recurso de Idle Timeout."

The same problem occurs in the Directory field at the same table. I´m
using the CVSNT 2.5.03 build 2151 and MSSQL 2000 for the auditing
tables. Could anyone help me with this issue?

Regards,
Clóvis