[cvsnt] Re: WIX installer engine for CVSNT?

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Wed Feb 15 08:55:08 GMT 2006

No, I did not miss that, but when I clicked the link "WiX v2 (stable)":
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=105970&package_id=
114109

I was brought to a page that lists one single installer download named
votive2.msi

plus:
Wix2-binaries.zip and wix2-sources.zip

Looks like there is no installer for wix itself at all.
Should I get the sources and somehow compile myself?
Or am I supposed to grab the binaries and unpack them in any convenient
place???

Best regards,

Bo Berglund