[cvsnt] Server Rejected Access

Dan Pupek dpupek at astpcola.com
Wed Feb 15 17:11:35 GMT 2006

Here are some things that are different about the new server.

1. The old server was the domain controller. In the new setup the domain
controller is a different server.
2. I did not install the sserver protocol.

I ran filemon and have notice that the cvs thread looks for a file named
.cvsrc in the temp directory and fails to find it. The permissions are set
properly for the temp directory.

------------------------------------
Advanced Systems Technology, Inc
Dan Pupek