[cvsnt] Restriction top-level module creation

Flávio Etrusco flavio.etrusco at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 01:58:29 GMT 2006

> Interesting. Using "WTF" is not treated as civilized in my part of the
> world.

You calm down. It's maybe a bit "unprofessional" but certainly not rude.
You can see it in use in virtually every single non-PR text on the net.

I guess you're both asking for this link ;-)
http://science.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=06/02/13/1324242

> Ok so if the admin wants to set an ACL so that specific users or groups
> can only create specific
> modules on the root and not wily nilly  import arbitrary module how can
> they do that?

I guess the guy just needs what Tony explained. If I were to setup ACL
for allowing some module name to be created I'd simply create it
empty, no?

-Flávio