[cvsnt] Re: Help with Audit

Clovis Garcia clovis at phoebus.com.br
Thu Feb 16 12:36:00 GMT 2006

On 16/2/2006 09:20, Bo Berglund wrote:
>> I changed the format of one of the files with the error above to UTF-8
>
>> directly at the repository (over the file ,v) and the problem is gone.
>
> How did you do this??
>
> /Bo

I just used an editor to convert it to UTF-8, but after other tests I
concluded this solution is not stable so I´ve disabled the Unicode
Server option and I´ll wait for the non-Unicode solution.

I converted a file test.cpp,v to UTF-8 and that solved the problem
related with losing characters when updating my projects. But, the file
downloaded came as UTF-8 file and this format is not recognized by my
Borland IDE.

Another test I did was import a new ANSI file and downloading it again.
The server saved this new file as ANSI and the same problem ocurred
again with characters with code above 127 been missed.

For now I think I´ll live with the Audit problems until a correction can
be made. I don´t know how to build the CVSNT so I cannot change it by
myself.