[cvsnt] Re: Auditing with MySql database

Andy Southby asouthby at removethis.drumgrange.co.uk
Fri Feb 17 11:56:03 GMT 2006

Tony,

I agree but thought as the tables were created with the 'Create Tables'
button were MyIASM that was what was required (maybe for performance). I
have now checked though and notice that I have changed the default for MySQL
to MyIASM, probably after my ViewCVS problems.  (None of the scripts I have
come across ever specify the engine)?

Thanks for that I'm now using InnoDB which is what I thought would be the
better/safer option.

Andy.

news:dt48pr$m9q$2 at paris.nodomain.org...