[cvsnt] Stress Tests results for CVSNT/CVS/Subversion

Rahul Bhargava coderobo at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 02:53:42 GMT 2006

Hi -

Just to let everyone know, WANdisco has uploaded the full trace file
generated by the cvslock.exe process on our Win2K3 server to March hare's
ftp site on the 16th.  This was requested by March-Hare in order to
debug the freeze/hang.
The latest 2.5.03 build 2151 (currently on the web site) was used to run
the stress
test.

At considerable expense to us, our QA recreated the testbed and re-ran
the stress
test and was able to again re-produce the problem. The trace file
generated around 3.6 GB
of dump! Hopefully this will help debug the problem.

We strive to work with multiple SCM backends - CVS, Subversion, CVSNT. Once
we can get to the bottom of this, we will be happy to recommend CVSNT.

Best Regards,
Rahul Bhargava