[cvsnt] Notify mail - update

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Thu Feb 23 17:17:04 GMT 2006

I have not used the built-in system for emails (obviously since I have
developed the CVSMailer program that handles all of this since years).

But I think that also in this case the people receiving notification
emails must be listed in the CVSROOT/users file.
This file keeps a map between login names and email addresses.
I would look there if I were you...

Best regards,

Bo Berglund