[cvsnt] I am a new user of CVSNT but....

Luigi D. Sandon cp at sandon.it
Fri Feb 24 13:57:34 GMT 2006

> It's not so clear cut.  It apparently is possible to get working but
> nobody has detailed exactly how yet.

My notebook with XP Home connects without problems to my CVSNT server at
the office (running on Windows 2003 Enterprise, it's in a domain too)
and at home (running on Windows 2000). I use it with sspi, IIRC I got it
working with pserver too. I even used the notebook to show CVSNT to some
customers, running a server on it.

I disabled both "fast user switching" and the simple logon, don't know
if this helps.

Luigi Sandon