[cvsnt] Re: 2.5.03 build 2252 testing

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Tue Feb 28 22:56:12 GMT 2006

Brian,

>It isn't something simple like promoting 2K DC
>to 2K mode instead of NT compatible mode?

There are lots of theories - even some very good ones, but our question at this point is how widespread it is (ie: does it occur in other places).

>If need be I can verify with a NT primary DC
>with 2K servers. They are however virtual PC
>images.

That'd be great.  Just install the latest testing build 2252 and leave all the default settings in the control panel - just create a sample repo and then:
cvs -d :pserver:DOMAIN\user at localhost:/repo login

If you also have 2K PDC and 2K3 cvs server to test that'd be great.

Thanks,

Arthur