[cvsnt] RE: Best practices for shadow sandbox

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Tue Jan 3 02:59:37 GMT 2006

John,

>I checked this page out and see that the book costs
>$147.00, but there's no link to purchase it.

There should  be a big blue box on the right side of the page labelled
"buy now".  Can you send me a screenshot of how your browser is
rendering that?

Also CVS Suite 2.5.03 will be released soon which includes a VS.NET
plugin (SCCI) if that is any help to you.

As a fellow "consultant" you may be interested to know that March Hare
have for many years done consulting and outsourced
development/maintenance of software projects.  For legal reasons we
cannot and do not ever take on a project without version control,
purchasing tools on behalf of the client is factored in to our prices
for such work.  It's pretty easy to discredit any competing
"consultants" who do not use it/instist on it.

Regards,

Arthur Barrett