[cvsnt] Unknown expansion option '~' on import again

Oliver Koltermann okoltermann_deletethis_ at gmx.de
Tue Jan 3 11:13:32 GMT 2006

Happy New Year,

just a few minutes ago I again had contact with the unknown expansion
option problem discussed last year. My observation is that this seems
to depend on the client/server version combination:

 client      | server  | result
 2.5.02.2088 | 2.0.58d | unknown expansion option '~'
 2.5.03.2151 | 2.0.58d | unknown expansion option '~'
 2.0.58d     | 2.0.58d | working

I know that the server version is old. Only wanted to give this hint
since the client version should not make a difference. It should be
compatible to older server versions.

Best wishes for 2006,
O. Koltermann