[cvsnt] Re: Documentation for the CVSROOT/shadow script?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Tue Jan 3 16:35:34 GMT 2006

On Tue, 03 Jan 2006 09:24:16 +0100, Bo Berglund
<bo.berglund at telia.com> wrote:

>I have a few questions concerning the CVSROOT/shadow file:
>
>1. It seems to be very sparingly mentioned in the cvs.chm file, in
>fact I found it only in the table of contents as "The shadow file", in
>the entry pointed to by this TOC entry and in the "postcommit" entry.
>And in fact the only place there was a syntax description was under
>"postcommit".
>Will this be expanded and moved to the proper location soon?

I have now updated the cvs.dbk file by moving the existing entry that
describes how to keep a checked out copy into the shadow file
description. I also added a note about enabling the function in the
control panel.
No mention of the problem with empty lines though, this must be a
bug...
The new CVS.CHM file will be part of my next InnoSetup CVSNT
installer.

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)